SvnThis page is for developers only, If you don't understand what is it, please ignore
When development of ClipBucket started in end of 2007, i didn't even know about the word "SVN" or "CVS" though i managed to release versions i.e 1.1 and then 1.2 (not released officially). Later Frank told me about SVN momo-i setup server for us, Frank gave me some good tips for how to use SVN but google is the best choice :p. Now after releasing v2.0.4, we moved to SourceForge .
- Create Plugins and Submit it on forums
- Create Themes and Make them Public
- Good grades in matric and inter
- Have spent some time in big companies
- A folder with bunch of MS certificates
Checkout Command For Our Updated Sourcesvn co https://clipbucket.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/clipbucket/trunk